NeurIPS 2019 Call For Demonstrations
The Neural Information Processing Systems Conference 2019 has a Demonstration Track running in parallel with some of the evening Poster Sessions, December 10-12, 2019, in Vancouver, Canada. There will be a NeurIPS award given for Outstanding Demonstration.
Demonstration Proposal Deadline:
Date not found: DemonstrationApplicationDeadline.
Demonstrations offer a unique opportunity to showcase:
- Interactive applications of learning algorithms
- Dialog and conversational AIs
- Learning from demonstration
- Real-time visualization of learning models
- Hardware technology
- Generative models for audio or video
Demonstrations must show novel technology and must be run live. Unlike poster presentations or slide shows, live action and interaction with the audience are critical elements.
Submit demo proposals at the following URL: Demonstration Application
You will be asked to fill a questionnaire and submit an abstract which describes:
- the technology demonstrated (max 250 words)
- the elements of novelty (max 50 words)
- the live action part (max 250 words)
- the audience-interactive part (max 250 words)
- the equipment brought by the demonstrator (max 100 words)
- the special needs or equipment required at the place of the demo (max 100 words)
Submissions will be refereed based on technical quality, novelty, live action, and potential for interaction.
Demonstration chairs: Raia Hadsell