(Sunday is an industry expo)
Schedule (incomplete)Tutorials » Accepted Papers » Workshops » Invited Talks » Competitions » Expo »
Registration will provide access to the workshops, posters, demonstrations, socials, expo, competitions, and the option to be included in recruiting materials provided to our sponsors. The online tutorials, keynotes and orals will be made available free of charge.
NeurIPS is proud to provide registration fee assistance to individuals for whom these fees would cause a financial burden. Students with accepted papers are particularly encouraged to apply. Applications close on 11/27/2020.Financial Assistance Application »
- July 27, 2020 -- Check out our blog post for this year's list of invited speakers!
- June 12, 2020 -- NeurIPS 2020 will be held entirely online. See our blog post for more information.
- June 2, 2020 -- Important notice to all authors: the paper submission deadline has been extended by 48 hours. The new deadline is Friday June 5, 2020 at 1pm PDT. More information can be found at this page.
- May 20, 2020 -- To all authors: in the event that there are technical problems with CMT during paper submission, please check here and on Twitter (@NeurIPSConf) for updates.
- Apr 17, 2020 -- Notice to all authors: the submission deadline has been extended by three weeks. Check the updated Call for Papers and the NeurIPS-FAQ. More information can be found in our blog, in the post titled, Extension to Submission Deadline.
- See the Submit menu above for Call for Papers, Call for Tutorials, and Call for Workshops, and the Call For Meetups and Socials.
|Expo (Industry) Day||Sun Dec. 6th|
|Conference Sessions, Tutorials, Workshops and Expo||Mon Dec 7th through Sat the 12th|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||May 27 01:00 PM PDT *|
|Paper Submission Deadline||Jun 05 01:00 PM PDT *|
|Tutorial Application Deadline||Jun 17 04:59 PM PDT *|
|Review Period Begins||Jul 06 12:00 PM PDT *|
|Review Period Ends||Jul 24 01:00 PM PDT *|
|Author Response Begins||Aug 07 01:00 PM PDT *|
|Author Response Ends||Aug 13 01:00 PM PDT *|
|Demonstration Proposal Deadline||Aug 28 (Anywhere on Earth)|
|Volunteer and Financial Assistant Applications Open||Sep 01 10:40 AM PDT *|
|Registration Opens||Sep 15 01:00 AM PDT *|
|Author Notification||Sep 25 08:00 PM PDT *|
|DemonstrationNotifications||Oct 06 (Anywhere on Earth)|
|Volunteer and Travel Application Deadline||Oct 08 11:59 PM PDT *|
|Camera Ready Paper Deadline||Oct 22 01:00 PM PDT *|
|Meetup Submission Deadline||Oct 25 (Anywhere on Earth)|
|Socials Submission Deadline||Oct 29 (Anywhere on Earth)|
|Socials Notification||Nov 09 12:00 AM PST *|
|Financial Assistance Application Closes||Nov 27 10:00 AM PST *|
|All dates »||* Dates above are in pacific time|
The purpose of the Neural Information Processing Systems annual meeting is to foster the exchange of research on neural information processing systems in their biological, technological, mathematical, and theoretical aspects. The core focus is peer-reviewed novel research which is presented and discussed in the general session, along with invited talks by leaders in their field. On Sunday is an Expo, where our top industry sponsors give talks, panels, demos, and workshops on topics that are of academic interest. On Monday are tutorials, which cover a broad background on current lines of inquiry, affinity group meetings, and the opening talk & reception. The general sessions are held Tuesday - Thursday, and include talks, posters, and demonstrations. Friday - Saturday are the workshops, which are smaller meetings focused on current topics, and provide an informal, cutting edge venue for discussion.