The program includes a wide variety of exciting competitions in different domains, with some focusing more on applications and others trying to unify fields, focusing on technical challenges or directly tackling important problems in the world. The aim is for the broad program to make it so that anyone who wants to work on or learn from a competition can find something to their liking.
In this session, we have the following competitions:
* The Open Catalyst Challenge
* The Robustness and Uncertainty under Real-World Distributional Shifts Challenge
* VisDA21: Visual Domain Adaptation
* HEAR 2021: Holistic Evaluation of Audio Representations
* The WebQA Competition
* Diamond: A MineRL Competition on Training Sample-Efficient Agents