Reservations for Child Care are now closed.
NeurIPS 2023 is proud to be providing free onsite child care this year.
The registration deadline is November 30, 2023, and will be handled on a first-come first-served basis. KiddieCorp must receive both the registration form and your credit card information to hold reservations. Although every effort will be made to accommodate late or on-site registrations, there is no guarantee, and it is not recommended.
Meals ARE NOT provided. However, there will be water and snacks available for your child. If your child has any dietary allergies please indicate them on the registration form below.
CANCELLATIONS/ NO-SHOW & LATE FEES
There is no cost to utilize the child care program. To prevent overbooking, you will be required to provide a credit card number on a follow-up call that will be kept on file and will only be charged if you do not show up for your reserved days/hours and/or if you cancel your reserved days/hours after December 3rd.
The cancellation fee is $17 per hour, per child booked for no shows and cancellations made after December 3rd. We want to accommodate all parents who want to attend the conference and it is important to make sure that the childcare services can be fully utilized by all. For late cancellations due to illness, contact the KiddieKorp manager.
There is a child care staff member per child ratio, so it is important for you to pick up your child on time. There will be a late pick up fee of $10.00 per 30 minutes per child at the end of each program day.
CHILD CARE ASSISTANCE AWARDS
Child care assistance awards are available for parents who can't use the free onsite childcare, or have extenuating circumstances that require additional childcare funds in order to attend the NeurIPS conference, such as a child with special needs. Please email us with any questions or interest in applying for a childcare award at this link: NeurIPS 2023 Child Care Assistance Award.
Register with KiddieCorp using the following link:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
- A parent/guardian MUST remain at the venue (Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center) at all times while their child(ren) are in the child care center
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver.
- NeurIPS only provides snacks. You will be responislbe for making sure you child(ren) get their meals.
- Parents/guardians must have a conference registration for the same dates that they've registred their child for child care services. For example, if you've only purchased a "workshop" registration, then your child is only eligible for child care services on Friday and Saturday. If you'd like your child to have child care services from Sunday, Dec 10th - Saturday, Dec 16th then you must purchase both registrations (Conference & Tutorials and Workshops & Competitions).
- The conference provides child care in order to facilitate participants traveling with children. Child care is to enable parents and not for children to attend the conference. If you want your child to attend the conference, they need to be registered and pay the registration fee.
- Children will not be allowed in the Exhibit Hall